fredag, juli 14, 2006

Random RunIns

As I mentioned before in a previous entry...there have been quite a few changes as far as other people are concerned. Our friends Whitney and Jesse Hines have built thier very first house, which stands beautifully off Kitty Hawk road. As a friend to Whitney, I know this is a dream come true for her. They will finally have the oppurtunity to have people come stay with them (they are VERY hospitable) and she will be able to display her amazing decor Also, I have gotten to visit with Corissa whose son, Ezra, has grown up to be a little gentlemen. And, I have a feeling that another change will take place in her life in the near future...hmmm?

Other than that Simon and I have been experimenting with my underwater camera, which we found works pretty good. I have been in a daze the past coupla days feeling like my brain farted (too much sun I think can do that do you) so I am glad that it is raining today. Simon is stoked to play soccer twice a week here and has adjusted quite well to not having the World Cup games everyday. We have filled in the time with computer hacking, numchucks and eating tots. Also the surf has been up so I have been frequenting the water quite frequently. He's been frequenting CNN.

We are still loving life here and yes, I am practicing my danish. Until next time....

Much Love, The Cherckas

Ingen kommentarer: