søndag, august 06, 2006

Our final day is tomorrow and Simon and I are looking forward to returning home to friends and family, our jobs, confrences, school and lets not forget FRANCE! We have enjoyed our time here thoroughly and feel priviledged to have gotten an oppurtunity to stay as long as we did. Thank you Outer Bankers for making our vacation here even more amazing than it was. To all of you who we missed out on, expect us back at Christmas (Gosh, does that mean I have to make another blog for that too?) To all of those who we hung out with, admit it! You are glad to get rid of us.

My Danish Friends (what, what, what), we are coming back so I am switching back...
You can witness our Danish lifestyle by way of
http://chercka.blogspot.com or come over.

The following pictures is how I liked to spend my time when I wasn't surfing.


See you soon,
The Cherckas



Ingen kommentarer: